I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest?

+6
Rellek
retired2934
carter34
joecool
dcs8109
littlekracker
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

littlekracker

When I first came to this forum I was under the impression it had been set up for Dinar news without any TOS. I have spent a lot of time trying to find dinar news that will help everyone with our investment. Other forums have gurus and we took pride in none being here at outcast and we could post good news articles and occasionally a good rumor. Other forums don't offer that and moderate what is said and posted. I hope we can continue that type of forum where news and sometimes a good researched rumor can be posted without being bashed because it isn't what one person might agree with. If this is the case I will no longer be posting here at Outcast. Thanks to all who have taken the time to read the news that's been posted here. Thanks Kracker

dcs8109

littlekracker wrote:When I first came to this forum I was under the impression it had been set up for Dinar news without any TOS. I have spent a lot of time trying to find dinar news that will help everyone with our investment. Other forums have gurus and we took pride in none being here at outcast and we could post good news articles and occasionally a good rumor. Other forums don't offer that and moderate what is said and posted. I hope we can continue that type of forum where news and sometimes a good researched rumor can be posted without being bashed because it isn't what one person might agree with. If this is the case I will no longer be posting here at Outcast. Thanks to all who have taken the time to read the news that's been posted here. Thanks Kracker

Thanks for all your post hope you keep it up.

3Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 pm

joecool

joecool

thanks lk////

carter34

Thank you for posting kracker. I appreciate it!! $5.26 tonight! Come on rv!!!!

5Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 pm

retired2934

retired2934

who's kracker???? lol

Rellek

Rellek

Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Funny-animal-crackers-fail-love

I see where you're coming from Kracker! Shocked Shocked

lionheart

lionheart

guess I have missed something, that brought this on.
Keep posting LK

internetimm30

What is this now????

http://pearltower.com.mx/en.html

internetimm30 wrote:What is this now????

It's the OUTCASTS!!! the place were we do whatever we want...LOL

Welcome!

10Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:02 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

Oh What A Site!!!!!!!

11Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

frigging Aloha to you too.....lol

12Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:33 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

PANHEAD, ALOOOOOOOOHA !!!!!! Very Happy Basketball cheers

13Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

thats better.....lol....Aloha BJ

14Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Empty Re: Is this a Dinar forum unlike the rest? Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

hehehehe..... cheers cheers sunny sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum