I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI: Trade Bank of Iraq’s actions does not effect banking business in Iraq or Internationally

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

CBI: Trade Bank of Iraq’s actions does not effect banking business in Iraq or Internationally
June 8, 2011

CBI reduces the importance of administrative procedures in the Commercial Bank of Iraq

Central Bank of Iraq said that what happened in the Investment Bank of Iraq does not affect in any way to Rsanth and its internal and external.

The bank said in a statement obtained (citizen) a copy of the Iraqi Central Bank which holds that the financial system in general and banking in particular has a seriously strong and cohesion firmly correlated and the real capabilities and financial resources for the national economy, noting that the administrative procedures in the Trade Bank of Iraq (T NBA ) do not have any effects directly or indirectly, the safety of the banking business and Iraq’s relations with the local or international bank, and did not change the capacity of the financial stability of the country according to the data and the fundamentals of monetary and fiscal policy.

It is noted that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki held a surprise visit to the bank in question and declared on the operations of a major corruption within it, a decision to arrest a number of its officials, including President of the Bank Hussein Azri, who is currently in Beirut, with The Ministry of the Interior and Foreign Affairs is now made arrangements with the Interpol to pick from Beirut and bring him to Iraq for trial with the rest of those involved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum