I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Manager of Bank of Iraq: to stop all financial transactions and banking with Warka Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

General Manager of Bank of Iraq: to stop all financial transactions and banking with Warka Bank

AGHDAD - Firas Al-Qaisi: at the time denied the Warka Bank that there will be financial problems with the Bank of Iraq said Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri General Manager of Bank of Iraq that the administration of the Bank issued an order to all its branches not to deal in the banking Warka Investment and finance based on the order of Bank of Iraq Operations Division under the book number 24 on 03/25/2010 not to deal and compromise with the Warka Bank on the back of violations of financial result of taking them for the money out of the ceiling limit. Yasiri said in a press statement, said the size of the amount resulting from the Warka Bank is 332 billion Iraqi dinars to that the said bank to repay his trust by no later than one month.
He Yasiri that the bank promised to provide sufficient guarantees on the amount of advance payment is estimated at (10) billion dinars, but did not meet its obligations, where he provided what is less than this amount, which makes dealing with Warka at this time is difficult and in danger of legal repercussions.
He said the Information Office of Warka Bank financial position and legal status of the bank is very sound and beyond reproach, and financial dealings with the Bank of Mesopotamia normal, and no longer and be trading banking purely At the heart of banking daily routine, and that this Rumors had been issued by competitors of the bank and passed and published by some media in bad faith.
The Yasiri that the work of private banks is useless and it does not benefit fully of the Iraqi economy, but the opposite is the benefit of the families that founded these banks based on their personal interests. For his part, denied the judge Rahim Ugaili in a statement journalist, issue an arrest warrant issued by the Commission on Public Integrity against the president of the Board of Directors Warka Bank Saad Saadoun structure.
He Yasiri asked the Finance Minister to intervene personally with the Governor of the Central Bank and the impact that formed a joint working committees of the Ministry of Finance and banking Mesopotamia and the good and the Central Bank to monitor the work of these banks and a mechanism to pay the money to Bzmthm Rafidain

http://www.alrafidayn.com/2009-05-26...-08-49-09.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum