I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday

+4
w8tin
67 Warrior
windreader1
Panhead
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 pm

NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Happy_birthday

CHEVY!!!

NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday 943221279d1294671857-happy-birthday-firefai-oops-firemail-d-happy_birthday_new

YUP!!!

NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Happy-Birthday-Cake

Last edited by MrsCK on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

happy B-day chevy!

windreader1

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a very special day, with many more to come.

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Happy Birthday Chevy. I just brewed a fresh pot, can you pass a piece of the great looking cake CK gave ya? Hope you have the Best Year Ever (RV anyone).....67

w8tin

Happy Birthday Chevy...wishing you all the best!

6NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 pm

chevy#3

Hey guys thanks so very much for all the birthday wishes!!! i did have a great-day! and i will save ya a piece of cake 67Warrior even though you drive fords..lol THANKS AGAIN GUYS!! Smile*

donnc

Well dang,i missed the party.Glad ya had a good day,hopefully a good year.Those voices are tellin me tonight $5.26!!!

OmaRich

donnc wrote:Well dang,i missed the party.Glad ya had a good day,hopefully a good year.Those voices are tellin me tonight $5.26!!!

Haven't heard that for a while... Happy birthday buddy...

9NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am

chevy#3

OmaRich wrote:
donnc wrote:Well dang,i missed the party.Glad ya had a good day,hopefully a good year.Those voices are tellin me tonight $5.26!!!

Thanks OmaRich for the birthday buddy wish!!! "TOday is my wife's birthday"...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.CHEVY".....Donn i need $5.26 tonight so i can put down on that vacation hideaway resort!!!! Oh and CK maybe another one of those chocolate cakes!!...sure was GOOD!!!!!

10NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 am

donnc

chevy#3 wrote:
OmaRich wrote:

Thanks OmaRich for the birthday buddy wish!!! "TOday is my wife's birthday"...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.CHEVY".....Donn i need $5.26 tonight so i can put down on that vacation hideaway resort!!!! Oh and CK maybe another one of those chocolate cakes!!...sure was GOOD!!!!!

Happy belated birthday Mrs.Chevy.Sorry i missed the party..again!!! I hope it was a good one..maybe the present is just a few days late..I'm thinkin Tonight $5.26!!!

11NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 am

NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday 947d1303404304-happy-birthday-aisha4212002-happy-birthday-balloons-1-

MRS. CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Happy-birthday-cakes-4

12NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

w8tin

Happy Happy Mrs. Chevy...

sorry I cant figure out how to put pics and stuff in here...but you get my drift - cheers

13NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 am

chevy#3

Thanks ya'll for the great birthday wishes!!!!!!!! I didn't even know Mr. Chevy did that!! LOL It was a great day and party yesterday but I am very sore where Mr. Chevy spanked me 53 times with one to grow on!! I tried to run as usual but as usual he caught me!! LMAO! CK the cake was great! yea Donn C we need a vacation so if you think it will be just a few more days till 5.26 I guess I can wait it out!!!!!!!! LOL thanks again ya'll!!!!

14NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

chevy#3

w8tin wrote:Happy Happy Mrs. Chevy...

sorry I cant figure out how to put pics and stuff in here...but you get my drift - cheers

I understand completely!! LOL!! Don't have a clue how to do it either!1 thank you very much!!!

15NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Mrs. C, hope you had a special day. About that spankin, add about 15 extra licks to yours and you will know why I am standing while I type......Hope this is a very special year for you. Best, Warrior

16NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

67 Warrior wrote:Mrs. C, hope you had a special day. About that spankin, add about 15 extra licks to yours and you will know why I am standing while I type......Hope this is a very special year for you. Best, Warrior

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY 67!!!
NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Happy_birthday_07

17NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 pm

chevy#3

67 Warrior wrote:Mrs. C, hope you had a special day. About that spankin, add about 15 extra licks to yours and you will know why I am standing while I type......Hope this is a very special year for you. Best, Warrior

Ha!!! wow I don't know if I could take an additional 15 licks!!! Maybe we should all pitch in and get you an extra thick chair pad!!! happy birthday to you and I also hope your yr is a very speacial one!!!

18NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Dang 67 Warrior.....Happy Bday !....now we can RV the Parliament was waiting on you.

19NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

lionheart

lionheart

well I am always late to these partys. Happy Birthday

20NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy  Birthday Empty Re: NOW Mrs. CHEVY Turn!!! Happy Birthday Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 pm

chevy#3

its never to late lionheart!! thanks a bunch!! Mrs. chevy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum