I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki receives Ambassador of the European Union in Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki receives Ambassador of the European Union in Baghdad

07/11/2011 @ 8:45 - NMC.GOV.IQ

Said Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, Iraq's desire to establish good relations with everyone, especially the European Union.

The sovereignty during a meeting at his office today, the official Ambassador of the European Union in Baghdad, Ms. PANA Haascova We want to expand cooperation and benefit from the European experience, particularly in the field of education.

Mr Prime Minister we want the EU to have a presence inside Iraq, through the cooperation and participation in the process of reconstruction and construction, adding that the government had shown welcomed the conclusion of a cooperation agreement with the European Union.

He also stated that Iraq was ready to supply Europe with energy and oil and gas in the coming years as it will be Iraq's export capacity is high.

For its part, expressed the European Union Ambassador in Iraq, Ms. PANA Haascova desire of the European Union in support of Iraq, stressing that Iraq has an important role in the stability of the Middle East. She explained that we would like to expand cooperation and partnership with Iraq, especially in the field of energy.

NMC.GOV.IQ Link

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum