I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance Committee: Opening new doors to revenue during the 2012 budget Author: the future of Iraq 14/7/2011 0:00 Baghdad / Future of Iraq announced that the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives that the budget of 2012 will open new

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Finance Committee: Opening new doors to revenue during the 2012 budget

Author: the future of Iraq

14/7/2011 0:00

Baghdad / Future of Iraq
announced that the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives that the budget of 2012 will open new doors of revenue in addition to oil. A member of the Committee MP for a coalition of state law Haitham Jubouri was formed a special committee to draw economic policy to balance the 2012, pointing to the existence of four members of the the Finance Committee were present at this Committee to discuss the budget next year.
indicating that the Finance Committee is seeking to open up new revenue for budget support in addition to oil, pointing out that these doors are activating the work of Customs and add their revenues to the budget, as well as tax and customs tariff.
The committee called for Council of Ministers to the need to accelerate the application of the law of the latter due to enter the new revenue for Iraq, and the increase will increase the percentage of the budget investment.
He was adviser in the government has stated that the Economic Affairs Committee met under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shawis and discussed the budget in 2012 and decided to be completed in September.
The chancellor said the peace Quraishi: The meeting included a number of government officials, including oil, finance, trade, agriculture, and the advisers to study the budget in 2012.
he said, adding that the balance of 2012 will be the month of September next and is supposed to approve in November by the Iraqi Council of Representatives which aims to address the deficit by increasing exports of oil.
The government is determined to make adjustments to the budget in 2012 and address the technical problems and financial experience implementing the budget in 2011.
The Iraqi Government has allocated $ 186 billion to implement the plan five-year $ 100 billion of public budgets of the country and 86 billion dollars the remainder of the investment projects of local and foreign.
The Ministry of Planning said that the economic growth rate will reach according to the strategic plan set by the ministry to 47% after it is completed in 2012.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/Arti...w.aspx?ID=5637

gente

gente

Well if they want to have economic success in 2012, they best get their butts moving now...Iraq must mean "land of foot-draggers" in Arabic...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum