I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq is under an economic war of the neighboring countries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Nahida Daini: Iraq is under an economic war of the neighboring countries
17/07/2011 12:56:53

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... She is a member of the Economic Committee in the House that Iraq is under an economic war of the traders and all countries, especially neighboring countries.

She said committee member Nahida Daini told a news conference held by the House and attended by the independent press (Iba) that this economic war came because of the activation Kaltarafh enacting customs laws, consumer protection, product protection, leaving Iraq to always need more.

And asked Daini to distance politics from the economy and clear that there is an overlap in authority and launched quotas provinces by the ministries to carry out projects and service according to the Constitution in Article 25 and 26, which speaks on the state guarantees the free movement of manpower, goods and capital Iraqi Binm the regions and governorates.

She pointed out that Article 26 The State shall guarantee the reform of the Iraqi economy according to modern economic principles to ensure the full completion of its resources, diversifying its sources and encouraging the private sector and development.

Daini and called to amend the investment law in order to create facilities for investment companies to enter Iraq and encouraging Iraq to build the first and second to eliminate unemployment in addition to the claim by encouraging the private sector and the Ministry of Industry and supplement the amounts necessary for the restructuring. (End) / p / ..

http://ipairaq.com/index.php?name=in...onomy&id=40951

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum