I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saudi newspapers reveal information concerning the relationship of a serious terrorist with al-Harith al-Dhari, to topple the Saudi regime

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Saudi newspapers reveal information concerning the relationship of a serious terrorist with al-Harith al-Dhari, to topple the Saudi regime

On: Friday 22/7/2011 1:25

In the new details announced by several Saudi newspapers, and on the latest news recent coup attempt by the al-Qaida to overthrow the Saudi regime, the press reported that the first suspect in the case and accused No. 16 had attended a meeting of trial court where the judge began reading the confessions of the accused, the 16th case, which stated that the first defendant was the host of many Iraqis diwaniya in Saudi Arabia, and most of the attendance of young people who are committed to a religious, he said, while adding the leader of the terrorist organization that attendees were young people and adults from all spectra, and the audience are Iraqis and non-Iraqis, and some well-known figures, some of the Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq, led by the terrorist Harith al-Dhari. He cited the accused XVI in his confession that the first defendant handed a sum of money in a plastic bag for someone who works as director of the Fallujah hospital, and that the first defendant said to the people of Iraq acted in the money as you want, after stating that there are some injured and martyrs in the Fallujah hospital from the Saudis, then view the judge in recognition of another accused of the sixth century, that reported that he attended a meeting at the home of the first defendant was present when a number of leadership known as the Islamic Army in Iraq. "

http://www.basraelc.com/news.php?action=view&id=7516

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum