I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance Committee confirms the possibility of changing the budget in the event of continued low oil price

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Finance Committee confirms the possibility of changing the budget in the event of continued low oil price
On: Sat 13/08/2011 8:58

Baghdad (news) .. said the Finance Committee parliamentary possibility of changing the balance in 2012 if oil prices fell below the required level. A member of the Finance Committee Alberlmainh Najiba Najib told the reporter Agency (news) on Saturday: "If oil prices fell below the level required it is possible to change the doors and paragraphs of the budget and the reorganization of a new order to maintain the economy of Iraq damage.
She added: "The Ministry of Finance in the budget on oil revenue and that considering the price of a barrel (85) dollars, where this number comes to strategic visions objective by the Commission on this side and with the support of Alsndjelk and the World Bank, noting that in the event of a decline will change the budget until the Atzer the interest of the Iraqi economy. "
and continued to answer: "We have to be no decisions up in the development of oil prices in anticipation of the fluctuations that occur in global markets, It was supposed to be the price of a barrel (80) instead of $ (85) "
The Committee on Energy and Oil parliament has confirmed that low prices Jerk negative impact on the budget and after that select the professionals in the studies accounting and economic experts the price of a barrel will arrive in 2012 to (85) dollars, in this case continued to decline we will work to raise production and increase exports to ensure the stability of Iraq's money, ".. / Finished / 12. t. M /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=18137

Confirmed that the Finance Committee parliamentary possibility of changing the balance in 2012 if oil prices fell below the required level.
A member of the Finance Committee Alberlmainh Najiba Najib said in a statement (of the Agency news) said on Saturday that if oil prices fell below the required level it is possible to change the doors and paragraphs of the budget and re- organized again in order to maintain the economy of Iraq from the damage.
She added that the Ministry of Finance adopted the budget on oil revenue and that considering the price of a barrel (85) dollars, where this number comes to the strategic visions objective by the Commission on this side and with the support of Alsndjelk and World Bank , noting that in the event of a decline will change the budget until the Atzer the interest of the Iraqi economy.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=13116&LinkID=197

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum