I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quote of the Decade ..and guess by who?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The Quote of the Decade ..and guess by who?

The Quote of the Decade

by Mr. Conservative on August 11, 2011

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

– Senator Barack H. Obama , March 2006

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:The Quote of the Decade ..and guess by who?

The Quote of the Decade

by Mr. Conservative on August 11, 2011

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

– Senator Barack H. Obama , March 2006

thx Pan!

I ruined a bunch of Obamite kool-aid drinking friends on Facebook with that one a few weeks back...not a PEEP back after I posted it during the little debate we were having...priceless, isn't it?

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

yep.....priceless!

Just_AL

Just_AL

It's obvious that it's Bush's fault.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum