I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

National Infrastructure Bank

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1National Infrastructure Bank Empty National Infrastructure Bank Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

chevy#3

EconomicPolicyJournal.com

This Blog
This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011I Warned You About the National Infrastructure Bank
On August 6, I wrote:

Now a long-time D.C. insider has tipped me off as to how the banksters plan to squeeze the next phase of the budget deal for their own benefit. This insider writes to me:

What hat trick do the “banksters” try next? IMHO, they love to hide their best and biggest tricks in plain sight.

It’s the “national infrastructure bank.” Leading Democrats on the Hill are teeing up a national infrastructure bank to be incorporated into the next budget deal. As an example, Chuck Schumer is proposing using the proceeds from a new, one-year repatriation tax to fund the start up costs of such a national infrastructure bank
Bottom line, the banksters have a key man in place to guide the next budget deal and turn it into a bankster feast. Expect the result to be the National Infrastructure Bank, which will act something like a domestic version of the IMF/World Bank. It will be initially financed via bankster money raising deals (where they will earn huge fees). The actual building of the infrastructure will be done by Obama's union cronies. To make it all work, you, as an average Joe Citizen will play a key role, designed by the National Iinfrastructure Bank, by paying tolls and fees for the use of these government granted monopoly projects.
Now, Mr. Insider, Nouriel Robini, has stopped his defense of the Federal Reserve for the moment to run propaganda for the coming National Infrastructure Bank, he just sent out this barrage of tweets:

"The Case for an Infrastructure Bank" by Felix Rohatyn. Oped column in the WSJ http://t.co/nA8CB9z
---
Bi-partisan (Senators John Kerry - D and Kay Bailey Hutchison - R) support for National -Infrastructure Bank.
---
If return > cost, debt financed pub infrastructure self pays either via user fees or the higher revenues that the increase in GDP generates
---
Either way fine & you can do project PPPs (Private Public Partnerships) @hblodget: Is the infra bank publicly owned or private capital, too?
---
US: millions of jobless construction workers & crumbling infrastructure: doesnt take a genius to resolve both probs with the right stimulus
---
Should be financed by an infrastructure bank: Golden Rule of pub finance: finance pub invest with debt
NIB is coming. It's more government management of the economy using more of the people's money.

2National Infrastructure Bank Empty Re: National Infrastructure Bank Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 am

MrsCK

Thanks for the post...this is something we need to keep a eye on!!!

3National Infrastructure Bank Empty Re: National Infrastructure Bank Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 am

chevy#3

That's why i posted it!

4National Infrastructure Bank Empty Re: National Infrastructure Bank Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Thnx Chevy....this crap scares me....doesn't sound Constitutional to me!

5National Infrastructure Bank Empty Re: National Infrastructure Bank Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 pm

chevy#3

Yea it would be a big fiat washing machine for the corporate monsters...something of the likes of those warren buffets and bill gates

6National Infrastructure Bank Empty Re: National Infrastructure Bank Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

ebt rises $4 trillion under Obama
By POLITICO STAFF | 08/23/11 6:42 AM Updated: 08/23/11 10:20 AM

The Treasury Department has reported that the debt has risen $4 trillion since President Obama was sworn in.

CBS News's Mark Knoller notes that the increase is "the most rapid increase in the debt under any U.S. president."

When Obama began his presidency, the debt was $10.626 trillion; it's now $14.639 trillion. It rose $4.9 trillion during George W. Bush's eight years as president.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum