I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Effects of the global financial crisis on Iraqi economy and society

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Effects of the global financial crisis on Iraqi economy and society
The Iraqi economy is also expected to be adversely affected by the reduced exchange rate of the dollar, because of its close connection with the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. This is reflected in a reduction of purchasing power. In addition, the dollar is the currency used for evaluating Iraq's oil revenues and is the largest proportion of Iraq's reserve assets of hard currency.

The conclusion that develops from the observations above is that it is necessary today to explain the adverse effects of the global crisis by applying transparency and clarity, on the one hand, and by launching a societal debate about the roots of the crisis, the possible negative repercussions on our national economy, and the ways to confront it and reduce its negative effects, on the other.

http://www.politicalaffairs.net/arti...ew/8727/1/368/

They are stuck on 1170!!! the dollar has dropped since January...so why are they so worried about the dollar value if CBI is still 1170...interesting

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum