I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sudden UNAMI meeting this AM with Iraqi Ambassadors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3289:2011-09-06-10-51-55&catid=2:2011-07-18-15-01-39&Itemid=8

The sudden emergency meeting at the headquarters of the President of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq in the presence of most of the ambassadors

Tuesday, 06 September / September 2011 10:49 | Author: Muhassad | | | 0

With particular: the Head of Mission of the United Nations to help Iraq, and suddenly an emergency meeting attended by a number of ambassadors.

Informed sources confirmed for Although the "emergency meeting convened by the United Nations mission to help Iraq, Tuesday, at ten o'clock in the morning, attended by most of the ambassadors in Iraq at the head of mission in Baghdad," adding that "the presence of most of the ambassadors and their meeting the United Nations Mission in this as quick and sudden is not a pledge offices successive United Nations missions in Iraq and is outside the customary context. "

The sources indicated that "The meeting has not been announced earlier, where he held confidential under unprecedented security in which security agents and armored vehicles used in cases of extreme emergency." Finished / follow

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum