I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baghdad announces losses of "significant" for the economy of Kurdistan to suspend the export of oil

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Baghdad announces losses of "significant" for the economy of Kurdistan to suspend the export of oil .

Twilight News / The Ministry of Oil in Baghdad, Sunday, the suspension of the Kurdistan region to export oil without giving reasons, while stressing that this move will cause a loss of "significant" for the Iraqi economy.

According to a statement issued by the Oil Minister Abdul-Karim and coffee during a meeting with oil companies in the Jordanian capital Amman, said "the Kurdistan Regional Government stopped pumping oil extracted Sunday's cross-national pipeline network without declaring the reasons."

The statement added, according to the minister that this action "result in significant losses of the Iraqi economy, which will impact on state revenues and for the people of the Kurdistan Region, especially the Iraqi people in general."

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Hussain al-Shahristani revealed, last Friday, a decline in crude oil exported from the territory of Kurdistan of 150 thousand barrels to 50 thousand through the pipeline Iraq-Turkey in the past two weeks, and called for the contracts in the Kurdistan transparent and not "behind closed doors," Mshiddaaly he said that these contracts have not been submitted to the central government.

And accused the presidency of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, earlier, the Iraqi government disregard for political agreements to impose a version of central and devote dictatorship in the resolution, calling on them to withdraw the draft law of oil and gas, which announced the approval recently, the conflict with the substance of the Constitution and the legal avenue within the Council of Ministers until the review
http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/33470----qq-----.html

gente

gente

A little message to the Arabs in Baghdad...more bickering and jabbing..what else is new...thx Pan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum