I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

I AM SO SICK OF http://theiraqidinar.com/

+8
PEGME
w8tin
lionheart
MrsCK
Panhead
Rellek
windreader1
TonyToni
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TonyToni

This website is the most bogus B/S that I have EVER seen!!!!!!

10-24-2011 Guru ScottiG For a couple of months now… I have mentioned that the most likely window for the full adjustment of currencies to hit would be the end of October to the beginning of November with the very minimal possibility of the very outside window is 30 November. With all that we have received over the last couple of weeks, the confirmations of this week being the most likely are still strong.

What happened to it going to RV on 9/28, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3, 10/23 now they are putting more and more B/S out there stating they have "intel" (cough cough drugs that make them delusional) stating that it will take place on 11/3 or 11/30 or 1/1/2012....which one is it the all knowing B/S website which one?????

Just to note Okie Oil Man is the biggest joke out there =)

windreader1

Why are you coming to this forum to complain as it has nothing to do with the forum or persons in question. You need to post your complaints at the forum that you dislike not here.

TonyToni

windreader1 wrote:Why are you coming to this forum to complain as it has nothing to do with the forum or persons in question. You need to post your complaints at the forum that you dislike not here.

TonyToni

Ugghhhh

Rellek

Rellek

I AM SO SICK OF http://theiraqidinar.com/  Oh-snap

windreader1

Why would I have to redirect you when the title of your post states what forum you are complaining about. "Re: I AM SO SICK OF http://theiraqidinar.com/"

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

well....we don't suffer BS here.....that why we don't frequent guru sites nor do we care what goes on over there.

MrsCK

How come people think they can sign up and come HERE to bitch about some other dinar forum!!! HELLO NEW PEOPLE READ THIS FORUM!! You can tell we don't post GURU CRAP 24/7!!

These threads are getting OLD!!

MrsCK

TonyToni wrote:Ugghhhh

You need to return to your guru forums if this is all you have to offer this forum by disrespecting a TOP member of this forum!!! Thank you for leaving!

lionheart

lionheart

Laughing

w8tin

---i think we need a "Yawning" thingy so we can look bored when someone posts dumbness like that!

PEGME

I think the man just has a dinar fever of 102 Embarassed

bjdksl

bjdksl

Ck and the Gang, is this an fifty yard field goal, or a 100 yard punt? Very Happy Laughing cheers Kick'um outta hea!!!!

gente

gente

Why would you even post this crap here?

dcs8109

I think she/he just needed to Vent. Good info here and people.

gente

gente

That's what happens when you listen to/read guru dogshit instead of reading and following actual news and facts.

17I AM SO SICK OF http://theiraqidinar.com/  Empty Well obviously... Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

TonyToni

Well obviously I am misguided, so instead of posting "kick 'em outta here" and "dumb-ass" why doesn't someone take the initiative to help guide me in the right direction? Where do I go to have someone provide me reliable information? By the way, the only way I stumbled upon this website was from a Google search of people bashing OOM.
And yes I do have a Dinar fever of 102+ Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

TonyToni

I just simply do not know where to go, what website provides reliable information, which one's are just filled with false hopes and dreams.

gente

gente

TonyToni wrote:I just simply do not know where to go, what website provides reliable information, which one's are just filled with false hopes and dreams.

Stick to reading the news...the gurus are all a bunch of liars, and not one of them has ever been right. They are simply hyping an RV every week to drive folks to their site to make money. Start reading up, there's a TON of good info on this site right here.

lionheart

lionheart

TonyToni--- as you can see we dont like the gurrus stuff. this is were you will find the info, if its posted its fact and ifo, if you have already figured that out. Very Happy Shocked

Rellek

Rellek

I AM SO SICK OF http://theiraqidinar.com/  1948956932_bullshitter_xlarge

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Rellek

Rellek

I AM SO SICK OF http://theiraqidinar.com/  Funny-guru-thumb3004665

Don't listen to all these negitive outcasts TONYTONI......buy more dinar before friday!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

TonyToni wrote:Well obviously I am misguided, so instead of posting "kick 'em outta here" and "dumb-ass" why doesn't someone take the initiative to help guide me in the right direction? Where do I go to have someone provide me reliable information? By the way, the only way I stumbled upon this website was from a Google search of people bashing OOM.
And yes I do have a Dinar fever of 102+ Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

We focus on news and event worldwide.....this is bigger than just dinar, this is why we don't pay any attention to the latest dinar guru with secret sources (been around longer than any of em also)

MrsCK

TonyToni wrote:Well obviously I am misguided, so instead of posting "kick 'em outta here" and "dumb-ass" why doesn't someone take the initiative to help guide me in the right direction? Where do I go to have someone provide me reliable information? By the way, the only way I stumbled upon this website was from a Google search of people bashing OOM.
And yes I do have a Dinar fever of 102 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

"initiative to help guide me"...really? You are a adult that "invested" in dinar. Nobody is going to hold your hand and guide you around here...do your own DD. If you have a question...ask it! we will provide a answer to how we understand what is going on. BUT don't bring a question for example "guru XXXX said this...is it true"?...questions like that just piss's most off here.

You want to know what is happening...start reading the forum...you will figure it out.

donnc

Hey Tony,as you can tell the people here have a zero tolerence for guru's.lol.This is a pretty rough welcomin commitee.Hang in there,there is a ton of information in here,you just have to sift through it.

w8tin

awwww donnc..you are such a sweetie! Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum