I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

$ 3 billion of Iraqi funds in the unknown details of Swiss bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

$ 3 billion of Iraqi funds in the unknown details of Swiss bank

Topic has been read 111 times
26/11/2011

Finance Committee confirms that it will be restored after the issuance of the relevant law

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif

Sources in the House of Representatives for the presence of three billion dollars is not known the details in the banks of Switzerland, while denied the Finance Committee representative that this amounts unknown details revealed that he will be restored after the enactment of the recovery of Iraq's money from abroad.

The sources said in a statement summarized by the (morning) that there are three billion dollars found in Swiss banks did not know the details yet, saying that House Speaker Osama Najafi and his accompanying delegation has discussed the subject of this money and how to restore them to Iraq.

For his part, MP for the mass of the citizen Faleh effect that the money is purely Iraqi and can not be any international bank or international to deposit money without the name of the client or owner relationship.

and in a special statement (morning) We believe that in Switzerland and some global funds of the names of Iraqi men of the ousted dictatorial regime or the names of Iraqi companies and fake it benefiting from the oil for food, noting that if the law was passed to recover Iraq's money will be there for the specialized committees of the Central Bank and Financial Control Office are looking at these aspects of legal and audit, as well as the presence of some audit firms world will look at the same time balances of Iraqi money that fled abroad and the money gained from inside Iraq by the looting that followed the fall of the former regime in 2003.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum