I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Finance confirms that the loan from the International Monetary Fund will go towards strengthening the productive sectors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ministry of Finance confirms that the loan from the International Monetary Fund will go towards strengthening the productive sectors

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Ministry of Finance that the loan to be obtained from the International Monetary Fund will go towards strengthening the productive sectors and the implementation of development projects within the strategy to bridge the deficit in the public budget.
وقال مدير عام الدائرة الاقتصادية في الوزارة طالب محسن لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة إن تحركات الوزارة مؤخرا للحصول على القرض تأتي ضمن سياستها لخلق توازن في الموازنة العامة التي انخفضت بسبب انخفاض اسعار النفط عالميا، فضلا على السعي لتنفيذ مشاريع ذات علاقة باعادة اعمار العراق، مشيرا الى اهمية القرض البالغ 7 مليارات دولار في دعم خطط الحكومة الخاصة برفع دخل المواطن المادي.
The director of the Economic Department at the ministry called Mohsen told the independent press that the recent movements of the ministry to obtain the loan comes as part of its policy to create a balance in the general budget, which had declined because of lower global oil prices, as well as to strive for the implementation of projects related to the reconstruction of Iraq, pointing to the importance of the loan of $ 7 billion dollars in support of the Government's plans to raise the income of a citizen material.

http://translate.google.com/translat...n.com/news.php

7 billion dollars in support of the Government's plans to raise the income of a citizen material.

HUH??? raise the income of a citizen material??? WTH?? the citizens of iraq can't buy grocery's in the martet and now they are going to raise the prices???

Someone please tell me I'm reading this wrong!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum