I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will not need a loan from the International Monetary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq will not need a loan from the International Monetary

23/01/2012 16:14

Baghdad, January 23 (Rn) - The parliamentary Finance Committee on Monday that Iraq does not need to borrow from the IMF. She noted that the budget deficit in 2012, the amount to $ 13 trillion dinars can already pay the price of oil.

The Iraqi government approved in last year's budget in 2012 which amount to 100 billion dollars (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).

It was hoped to proceed after the House of Representatives to discuss budget items in preparation for approval by the emergence of political problems hit the legislative institution of the kind of inertia.

A member of the Committee Najiba Najib told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "Iraq will not need to borrow from the IMF because it is able, according to economic studies to cover the elderly in the budget in 2012 and the $ 13 billion."

"The support Iraq in its inability to cover in the event of Iraq's oil exports exceeded the 2.6 million barrels per day. This is an expected part of the efforts of the Ministry of Oil."

They noted that the answer to the "deficit over the past years is not a real deficit, a default could be addressed by relying on oil prices remain a not less than $ 100."

The country has a political crisis triggered by the Iraqi judiciary, days after a U.S. withdrawal when they issued an arrest warrant for Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi on charges related to leadership involvement in death squads and cooperation with "terrorism" in addition to al-Maliki sought to isolate his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq.

And raising the Iraqi parliament in the last weeks of its more than once to a lack of quorum due to the continuing its boycott by the members of the Iraqi List, which is the second largest parliamentary bloc.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

considering they just got big bucks from us https://dinaroutcast.forumotion.com/t9455-washington-allocated-two-billion-dollars-of-iraqi-forces#21175 and they have always had money left over every year anyways (unable to spend their allocated budget)......NO...they don't need any money from the IMF (like the IMF has any anyway)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum