I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream of Iraq to increase its exports achieved at the first stop oil floating in the Arabian Gul

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Dream of Iraq to increase its exports achieved at the first stop oil floating in the Arabian Gulf

14/01/2012 15:49:00

The Iraqi News Agency Independent / expansion of Iraq's oil exports and strengthening the infrastructure of the reality of the oil industry is still a dream, "appeals to mind, but became real after the completion of the first floating plant, which select work by the end of this month. Has produced Ayomia." E to start exporting oil from the first stop in marine three new in the Persian Gulf in a move signaling that supports Iraq's exports to 9000.000 barrels a day"....

The new timetable which is billed to a new phase adopts high exports of Iraqi oil since the pipelines has been completed, but there is a need for a further two weeks will determine the new orientation to work according to standards of examination and confirmation of the safety of pipe where it is supposed to finish work on the project before this was the need calling for more time to do the final tests in anticipation "of the likelihood of a leak and to end the installation of valves, pipes.

These new trends in increasing the production capacity of oil came after the Iraqi government granted several contracts for the development of corporate foreign well-known expertise and strategic work in Haan infrastructure to export terminals and production, and between those big companies (Shell) and (Exxon) and (Mobil) and (B . B), where it is hoped that up or production capacity (12) million barrels a day "by the year 2017.

And confirms the analysts and experts in the field of oil that the increase in exports is an "important" in Iraq's plans ambitious in the advancement of Iraqi oil after a series of wars and the circumstances of economic sanctions and other reasons, added highlights in the forefront of deliberate neglect to develop the fields of production and export of oil.

Among the expected completion of the examination of new export pipelines and other facilities associated with the end of the first floating plant of the month.

Analysts are of the view that the production capacity commensurate with the fact might stand (6) or (7) million barrels per day, "... while the expected exports reach 2.5 million barrels per day" during the year.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum