I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI auction No. (1447)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CBI auction No. (1447) Empty CBI auction No. (1447) Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Central Bank of Iraq auction sale and purchase of foreign currency declaration No. (1447)

‏9‏/7‏/2009 9 / 7 / 2009

Was the opening of the auction day and the seventh and stranded after Forty thousand of the sale and purchase of foreign currency at the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday, 9/7/2009 and the results were as follows: --

The number of banks contributing to the auction (17)

Price foundation, which had won the auction by selling dinar / U.S. $ 1170

Price foundation, which had won the auction for the purchase of dinars / dollars ......

Amount sold at auction by the Bank (U.S. $) 126,580,000

The amount purchased by the bank at the auction (U.S. $) ........

Total bids (U.S. $) 126,580,000

Offers to Sell Total (dollars) .......

Sale price of money (1173) dinars / dollars, including the commission of the Central Bank in the amount of (3) dinars per dollar.

Cash sales price (1183) dinars / dollars, including the commission of the Central Bank in the amount of (13) dinars per dollar.

Quantity sold, the amount in cash (17,070,000) dollars and the amount of money (109,510,000)

Receive a commission of the Central Bank (13) dinars per dollar with a deduction of (Cool dinars / dollars on the amounts purchased, namely that: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash -Cool.

2CBI auction No. (1447) Empty Re: CBI auction No. (1447) Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:44 pm

danny

The US$ to the banks increased each day this week...was hoping for the reverse trend to indicate de-dollarization...crap

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum