I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Source: an agreement in principle between Iraq and Kuwait to resolve some outstanding differences

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source: an agreement in principle between Iraq and Kuwait to resolve some outstanding differences

7/10/2009 2:59:55 PM

The media center of the communication / Baghdad _ Habib Hussein

Aware of "the media center of the communication that" there was an agreement in principle between the Kuwaiti and Iraqi side to resolve some outstanding differences between the two sides after the visit of the President of the Chamber of Deputies to Kuwait, Iyad al-Samarrai.

A source close to the Iraqi parliamentary delegation who went to Kuwait in his statement to the "media center of the communication" from Iraq and Kuwait reached an agreement in principle To resolve a number of differences between the two countries, especially on compensation. "

He added: "There is a proposal to transfer the Kuwaiti reparations owed by Iraq to the Kuwaiti investments in the country in various fields of monetary, financial and oil and economic development.

He added that he was agreed to set up a number of commissions between the two sides to discuss the contentious issues and the implementation of the agreements which were to be quickly set up these committees in order to end the pending issues between the two countries and start a new page of cooperation between the two countries in various fields.

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Iyad Samarrai, a few days before a visit to the State of Kuwait at the head of a parliamentary delegation included a large number of deputies from different political blocs and the delegation which held talks with Kuwaiti officials in the government and parliament.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum