I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Ki-moon calls on Iraq to implement the resolutions of the Security Council resolution of outstanding issues with Kuwait

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Ban Ki-moon calls on Iraq to implement the resolutions of the Security Council resolution of outstanding issues with Kuwait

09:34:28 / 03/2012

Ban Ki-moon

Khandan - The Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon, the Iraqi government to the full implementation of Security Council resolutions relevant to invade Kuwait in 1990 and try to resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries.

He welcomed Ban Ki of a joint press conference held in Kuwait on Wednesday with Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait Khaled Al-Jarallah the progress made on the "normalization of relations between Iraq and Kuwait," and the recent visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Kuwait that are considered "good step" in this area .

Said Ban Ki-moon, "I encourage Iraq to be performed to meet its obligations fully to Kuwait .. and the United Nations is seeking to achieve security and stability of Kuwait and the implementation of all Security Council resolutions relevant and which are still stuck in particular with regard to missing persons and property and compensation as a result of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990" .

"It's been a long It's now more than 20 years since that happened the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait so it's very important that the Iraqi government to honor its commitments on the decisions of the relevant Security Council in full."

And Ban Ki-moon praised the fact that both Kuwait and Iraq, the formation of a joint ministerial committee between them to discuss all outstanding issues between the two countries, describing the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's recent visit to Kuwait as "very successful".

In response to a question about the Arab Summit to be held in Baghdad tomorrow, and may issue such decisions on the events in Syria, said that the Arab summit in Baghdad held "at a critical time" to discuss all important issues that occur in this region and especially the situation in Syria.

For his part, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait Khaled Al-Jarallah in the press conference post the State of Kuwait at the Arab summit to be held tomorrow in Baghdad, expressing the hope and aspiration of Kuwait to achieve this summit the desired results.

He said Al-Jarallah, "We are confident that our brothers in Iraq and their management for businesses, this Summit will lead this summit to succeed and to be held in Iraq for the first time many years ago, a guide to the return of Iraq to exercise its natural role the center of the Arab nation in meeting regional and international levels."

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

guys a broken record

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum