I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait: Iraq should implement all Security Council resolutions so that it can emerge from Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwait: Iraq should implement all Security Council resolutions so that it can emerge from Chapter VII
2010-08-14 10:03:14 08/14/2010 10:03:14

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Kuwait, Canada, confirmed that Iraq must implement all Security Council resolutions so that it can get out of Chapter VII.

And called on Kuwait to meet with Kuwait's ambassador to Canada Sammak with the Director General Archive Canadian General of the State and the Director of the National Library of Canada Doug Rimmer to Iraq to implement all its obligations outstanding under Chapter VII of the UN Charter and Security Council resolutions relevant and comes in the forefront of determining the fate of missing Kuwaitis Archive and restore the stolen official of Kuwait during the Iraq war in 1990.

According to the Kuwaiti embassy in a press statement that the two sides stressed during the meeting that retrieved the National Archives of the State of Kuwait from the matters to be considered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kuwait with interest as well as other outstanding matters regarding the implementation of the resolutions of the Security Council under Chapter VII.

The statement said that Ambassador Samak touched on the humanitarian aspect in this regard, noting that all the people of Kuwait have this suffering in relation to determining the fate of missing Kuwaitis.

For his part, stressed the importance of the Canadian official archive States calling for the return of Kuwaiti national archives as soon as possible so that Iraq can emerge from Chapter VII.
(End) / g / ..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum