I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yuan as reserve currency

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yuan as reserve currency Empty Yuan as reserve currency Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:33 pm

gente

gente

19/03/2012 11:11

The Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to RMB laghard Kristin could become a reserve currency in the future if China further economic reforms. Laghard explained that China need a road map for the exchange rate regime is stronger and more flexible. China runs a closed to the capital account and its currency the Yuan is subject to court control. but Beijing says they want to increase the international use of liwan in settling cross-border commercial transactions, had initiated a series of reforms in recent years to achieve this

2Yuan as reserve currency Empty Re: Yuan as reserve currency Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:09 pm

gente

gente

China yuan could be reserve currency with reform: IMF

Reuters – Sun, Mar 18, 2012BEIJING (Reuters) - China's yuan could become a reserve currency in future if the country undertakes further economic reform, International Monetary Fund managing director, Christine Lagarde, said in a speech on Sunday.

The IMF chief, speaking to a gathering of leading Chinese policymakers and global business leaders, added that China needed a roadmap for a stronger, more flexible exchange rate system.

China operates a closed capital account system and its yuan currency is tightly controlled, although Beijing has said it wants to increase the international use of the yuan to settle cross border trade and has undertaken a series of reforms in recent years to that end.

(Reporting by Koh Gui Qing; Writing by Nick Edwards; Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)

3Yuan as reserve currency Empty Re: Yuan as reserve currency Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 am

MrsCK

china will NOT revalue their currency until we get off the fiat system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum