I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

State department activity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1State department activity Empty State department activity Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:33 pm

windreader1

Interesting activity at the state department this week.  Last week it was meetings with the Kurd president and VP Biden.  Note that both Burns and Nides have a meeting at the white house after their scheduled meetings.  Like to have been a fly on the wall in these meetings.

April 12th

9:15 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, at the Blair House.

9:30 a.m. Secretary Clinton hosts the G8 Foreign Ministers Plenary Session, at the Blair House. Please click here for more information.

11:15 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, at the Blair House.

3:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Saudi Arabian Defense Minister Prince Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, at the Department of State.

10:15 a.m. Deputy secretary Burns meets with Chinese Minister Wang Yi, Taiwan Affairs Office Director of the Chinese State Council, at the Department of State.

11:00 a.m. Deputy Secretary Burns meets with Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Iraq and Head of the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq, Martin Kobler, at the Department of State.

1:00 p.m. Deputy Secretary Burns attends a meeting at the White House.

11:00 a.m. Deputy Secretary Nides participates in a video conference with Embassy Baghdad, at the Department of State.

3:00 p.m. Deputy Secretary Nides meets with President of the World Bank Robert Zoellick, in Washington, DC 

5:00 p.m. Deputy Secretary Nides attends a meeting at the White House.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum