I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zebari discuss with Kuwaiti Prime Minister latter's upcoming visit to Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lionheart

lionheart

February 28, 2013

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... Research and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari with Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah bilateral relations and the latter's upcoming visit to Iraq to discuss the outstanding issues between the two countries.

The agency reported the official Kuwait news agency KUNA that "the Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah received in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah and Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and his accompanying delegation yesterday on the occasion of his visit to the country for the launch of the first flight of Iraqi Airways to Kuwait after interruption a 22-year-old. "

She added, "During the meeting, they discussed aspects of bilateral relations between the two countries and ways of strengthening and development for the benefit of the two brotherly peoples as the meeting discussed the upcoming visit of the Prime Minister to Baghdad."

Kuna indicated that "the meeting was attended by Amiri Diwan Advisor Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Hasan and Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khaled Suleiman Al-Jarallah and the Kuwaiti ambassador in Iraq, Lt. Gen. retired to the insured and Assistant Undersecretary at the Diwan of HH the Prime Minister Khalid Mohammad Al-Khalid Al-Sabah."

And arrived on Wednesday, the first aircraft to Iraqi Airways to Kuwait and carried on board an official Iraqi delegation headed by Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari. (End)

http://ipairaq.com/?p=79586

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum