I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talabani: Iraq gave assurances of Kuwait on the implementation of international resolutions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talabani: Iraq gave assurances of Kuwait on the implementation of international resolutions

Said President Jalal Talabani said Iraq has given guarantees to Kuwait on the implementation of international resolutions, especially with regard to the question of demarcation of the border, adding that he saw a response from the Kuwaiti side in this regard.

Talabani said during a press statement that the Kuwaiti government has shown its responsiveness on the investment of compensation to Iraq.

Zebari: the U.S. government was promised by taking out Iraq from Chapter VII

He said Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Iraqi President Jalal Talabani asked the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to help him out of Iraq in the seventh item.

Zebari said in a press statement that the U.S. government confirmed its support for Iraq and to help him out of that item.

You must deal cautiously with the issue of removing Iraq from Chapter VII

A member of the Iraqi parliament MP Salah al-Lahibi of the Iraqi Accordance Front that the question of removing Iraq from Chapter VII is asked on important, but there are some things must be noted, that Iraq is leaving after the seventh item on his money would be open to all States that demanding their debts.

He said in a statement Lahibi paid by the reporter that these countries
can not America or elsewhere that prevents them from its claim to the
debt owed by Iraq, it must deal cautiously with regard to the issue of
Iraq's debt being extinguished or that Antsra taking out of Iraq
Section VII.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum