I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hani ashour:/Iraq/is meeting Talabani success for the beginning of implementation of the test and the

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Hani ashour:/Iraq/is meeting Talabani success for the beginning of implementation of the test and the

Haidar Ali Jawad -03/08/2011 ad-12: 57 | readers number: 53

Advisor stressed the Iraqi bloc Hani ashour " that the meeting of leaders of political blocs in the office of the president of the Republic Jalal Talabani yesterday has been fruitful ومقربا of views and the Iraqi bloc prepared the success has yet to all calls on the importance of political consensus and implementation of the agreement of Arbil."

He said in a statement quoted by Information Office today: " We have now entered the testing phase of implementation, activating the role of what has been agreed upon to be a national partnership, which was the most important results of the Irbil, Iraqi and the presence of the meeting and dialogue is faith and an expression of the bear responsibility and its belief in partnership and good intentions to work together with other blocs and opportunities for all to participate in the construction of Iraq."

He added: "That the political blocs, the Iraqi National Alliance and the Kurdish coalition, under the auspices of Talabani was to put the record straight with regard to the arbil and the political process into a new phase of partnership rather than the intersection, and the real test of the outcome of the meeting is now not likely any failure because it would impact on the stability of Iraq," he said.

He said: " They (the rule of law, has confirmed its commitment to what had been agreed upon, and it would be implemented only for زمينة, and that the identification and a time limit was important outcome of the meeting, which will bring everyone to the attention of the people to determine the good intentions to partnership."

He indicated that " the Iraqi//now awaits the implementation of what had been agreed at the meeting to be a confidence and strengthen partnership."

He said: " That the agreement on the National Council to refer the law and policy to the parliament لتصديقه *** is a recognition of the importance of the work of a collective commitment to the implementation of the decisions of the political recognition of the legitimate of Iraq.

MrsCK

He indicated that " the Iraqi//now awaits the implementation of what had
been agreed at the meeting to be a confidence and strengthen
partnership."

Tali better make they hurry ASAP before someone gets pissed off and back peddles on the agreement....LMAO!

gente

gente

I have a feeling there's another round of bickering yet to come...it's just their way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum