I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Chalabi heads the Economic Commission meeting in the Iraqi National Coalition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In the name of God the Merciful
Dr. Chalabi heads the Economic Commission meeting in the Iraqi National Coalition

. Chaired by Dr. Ahmed Abdel Hadi Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress leader in his own office in Baghdad Meeting of the Economic Commission arising from the writing program of the Iraqi National Coalition, where it was the discussion of ideas and perspectives to help develop the Iraqi economy and promote it in the next phase, as well as the development of mechanisms and solutions required to address the economic problems and service that has plagued Iraq and ways to boost the Iraqi economy forward. . Dr. Chalabi is necessary to present a viable program, stressing the need for completion of legal reform as a prelude to economic reform and liberalization of the laws of the Iraqi former regime that impedes economic growth through reform of the system of economic laws and legislation, through the adoption of new laws to ensure make a quantum leap in the Iraqi economy. . The meeting comes in the framework of continuing the meetings of the relevant committees on the program by typing the Iraqi National Coalition to prepare for the upcoming elections.

Iraqi National Congress
14/10/2009 14/10/2009
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...iqArDOaeUM9mnA

ways to boost the Iraqi economy forward

RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!! just do it!! stop talking about it!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum