I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Center for Economic Information: dilemmas that binds the Iraqi industry is still going on

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Center for Economic Information: dilemmas that binds the Iraqi industry is still going on

2010-01-08 09:50:31

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Ray Media Center that the economic problems that binds the Iraqi industry is still going on despite the many specialized conferences, debates and studies prepared for the search.

A member of the Center Khuzaie Omar told the independent press (Iba) said on Friday that most of the national products are threatened with closure due to the abundance of goods influxes of countries in the region, which calls for the implementation of government commitments to overcoming the obstacles to private industry and engage in the process of economic decision-making. Indicating that raising the level of local industry serves the country is headed toward a market economy and accession to the WTO.

He said despite the strategic importance of the industry they have not received adequate support or protection to ensure the sustainability of production and to eliminate the economic risks posed to him, not to mention the absence of a pricing policy to ensure a balanced product stability.

He Khuzai the industrial sector is a driving force for the national economy, so the promotion of basic industries through industrial funding and low interest rates and specific positive return on the Iraqi industrial. Pointing out that the requirements of many industry and the pillars of infrastructure and availability of an obligation to play again.

He stressed that the adoption of customs Tariff Act, which referred to the Ministry of Finance Parliament recently will serve the local industry through the identification of new duties on imported goods.

He Khuzaie that to improve the investment depends on the existence of a strategy for industrial investment and the structure of legislative work stimulating and dynamic concept of the discount applied by many countries. He called for the establishment of several industrial cities with insurance requirements and to facilitate the success of any invention of the industrial action. (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum