I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

HCL: Jaber Khalifa stresses the importance of oil and gas law in raising the national income

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jaber Khalifa stresses the importance of oil and gas law in raising the national income
2010-01-10 14:39:03

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Counting decision of the Commission's oil and gas parliamentary Jaber Khalifa Jaber statements that are likely to migrate bills that contained oil and gas law is clear negligence by the parliament and political forces. Stressing its importance in raising the economy and national income.

Jaber said, told the independent press (Iba) today, Sunday, that the laws contained in the oil and gas law is of great importance for the country, but the amendments and the political pressure delayed the bill is passed, the president and so we are now in front of the reality of deportation to the next parliament. He pointed out that deportation does not mean the cancellation.

He added that the House has not ignored the importance of law in changing the economic situation and support the budget, but the reality is to impose a variety of data. Alluding to the Board sought to work for the adoption of economic laws in general and not issues related to the oil sector.

With regard to the licensing contracts, Jaber said that the second round included a non-productive fields in Iraq truly need sustenance being provided to meet legal and constitutional.

It should be noted that a number of members of the House of Representatives stated that the law of oil and gas will be deported to the next session of Parliament. (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum