I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers for Linda's hubby

+10
wayne
carter34
67 Warrior
littlekracker
donnc
baby ruth
outkastjamz
tickybud
Shilo
Panhead
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Please keep Linda's hubby in your prayers, he had a heart attack either last night or this morning and will be having heart surgery.

May the good lord watch over them.

2Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

All my best to you and yours Linda....definitely in our prayers.

3Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Shilo

Shilo

Linda, all the best to you and your family...your in my prayers.

4Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm

tickybud

Linda, I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

5Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 pm

outkastjamz

WISHING YOU AND YOURS THE BEST....GOD BLESS

6Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re : Prayer's for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:00 pm

baby ruth

Linda...you & your family are in our prayers.
Lord please guide the doctor's hands as he does
the surgery on Linda's hubby...and be with the
family and comfort them as only you can do.
Thank you Lord in advance for watching over them.
Baby Ruth

7Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 pm

donnc

Linda,if there's anything i can do for ya'll let me know. I'll even feed Duke for ya.

8Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 am

UPDATE from Linda in chat this morning:

Linda : I called into icu at 2 and he is still stable...they'er trying to hold off on surgery until wed

baby ruth : when did he have the heart attack?

Linda : yesterday morning at around 5:30

Linda : they said blockage on both sides, front, back and said multiple bypasses

Thanks Linda...so glad to hear he's stable.

9Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am

littlekracker

linda you are in my prayers...i will be thinking of you and your family

10Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Linda, may God Bless and keep you and your husband safe in his caring hands. I will keep you both in my Best thoughts and Prayers. 67

11Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 pm

carter34

Linda, Please know you and your husband are in our hearts and prayers. I am far away, but I am a great listener. I will be here if you need anything. My whole family is praying!!! My heart goes out to you and him!!

12Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 pm

wayne

Linda I know God will look over you and heal your husband. sorry to hear of his attack but pray for a speedy recovery. You and Him will be in my thoughts and Prayers WAYNE

13Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:33 am

Linda stopped in for breakfast chat and gave a update:

[05:27:13 02/02/10] Linda : can't stay....thank you alll ....please keep praying...it's working..he is staying stable..just called to ck on him...a low fever.... but said not to worry...thank God we have wonderful friends like you all...you are the BEST!!!

Surgery is still planned for Wednesday

Please keep the prayers going

14Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

donnc

Thanks for the update ck.

15Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re Prayer's for Linda's hubby Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 pm

baby ruth

Linda...we are praying for you & Robert. The Lord
will be with you both tomorrow.
Luv ya...Red & Baby Ruth

16Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 am

outkastjamz

We're continuing our prayers and ask the LORD to give ya'll strength

17Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 am

UPDATE:

Linda: keep praying...he didn't feel as good yesterday as he did the day
before...having headaches from drugs...goes down this morning around
6:30...surgery is at 7:30...thanks....be glad when I get him home!

Lets pray everything goes well today for them.

18Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:00 pm

donnc

UPDATE:

I just talked to Linda. He had a triple bypass done. She said he's doin fantastic. They took him off the respirator today. They are going to take the balloon out tomorrow and hopefully after that some time they will get him up and moving around tomorrow.

19Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:05 pm

carter34

Oh I am so glad to here that - I will definitely keep praying!!!

20Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re : Praying for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 am

baby ruth

Thank you God for the progress you overseen today. Keep him in your
arms & watch over our sweet Linda. Thanks to everyone for the updates.
Luv..Red & Baby Ruth

21Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:53 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Thanks for the updates Donn/CK.....good news for sure, keep em in our prayers.

22Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

donnc

UPDATE:

Well Linda called. She said Robert had a terrible day. They took out the balloon and he's in a whole lot of pain. Keep the prayers comin.

23Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

will do Donn.....keeping em in our thoughts and prayers.

24Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 am

littlekracker

thanks donn for the update..we will keep praying for them..best wishes to them

25Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm

donnc

UPDATE:

I just talked to Linda and Robert.They are watchin the superbowl and they think he's goin home tomorrow.

26Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Great news!!!!!.....thnx Donn!

27Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:40 pm

littlekracker

Thats great..glad to hear he is doing ok..thanks for the update donn

28Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Donn.......I bet robert is sooooooo ready to get home and linda is ready to spoil him at home!!!

29Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm

baby ruth

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!
TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!
WE LUV YA'S!!!!!!!!!

30Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re : Prayers for Linda's hubby!! Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm

baby ruth

GREAT NEWS...TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty RE : PRAYERS FOR LINDA'S HUBBY Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm

baby ruth

GREAT NEWS...TAKE CARE!!!!!
THANKS DONN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

32Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm

carter34

Thank you for the update, Donn. I was wondering. They are still my prayers!! So glad things are better!

33Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 am

plumberboy

plumberboy

GREEEEEAAAAATTTTT, THANKS DONN AND TAKE CARE OF ROBERT LINDA, YOUR A GOOD LADY

34Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Shilo

Shilo

That is a terrific news - Thanks for the update Donn

35Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Wonderful news. Miracles happen every day. God's healing grace on both of them..67

36Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 am

donnc

UPDATE

I talked to Linda yesterday.They had just gone for a walk,he's doin real good.She thanked everyone for the prayers.

37Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re : Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:54 am

redfox55

Hey Linda & Hubby...thank God for the surgery going well.
Sorry for the 3 post back to back...computer was delayed
in showing post...you know I luv ya.Take care.
Luv..Red & Baby Ruth

38Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Linda

Robert and I cannot thank all of you enough for all of the prayers and well wishes! He is doing better each day! It is wonderful to have all of you in our life! God bless each and everyone of you!!!! All of you are very special to us! You are a blessing to us! Thank you all again! We are truly blessed!

Love to all,

Linda & Robert

39Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks Linda and Robert

Ya'll are so blessed to spend more time with each other...best things in life is a walk with the love of your life...life is good!!!

So happy that Robert is doing good.

40Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 pm

donnc

I'm glad Robert is doin better.Unfortunately,the offer has expired for me feedin Duke...lol

41Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Shilo

Shilo

Hey Linda & Robert.
Truly is amazing - i'm so happy your doing much better Robert.

42Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm

OWL

Linda and Robert,
I'm happy to hear of Roberts successful bypass and recovery coming along. Thanks be to God, eh? Smile

43Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 am

donnc

UPDATE:

Talked to Linda last night.Robert's arm had been hurtin,he went to the doctor.They said it was an inflamed rotater cuff.They are stayin up later and wakin up later.Just like you do bitch, friday thru sunday.

44Prayers for Linda's hubby Empty Re: Prayers for Linda's hubby Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 am

donnc wrote:UPDATE:

Talked to Linda last night.Robert's arm had been hurtin,he went to the doctor.They said it was an inflamed rotater cuff.They are stayin up later and wakin up later.Just like you do bitch, friday thru sunday.

WELL I DID HAVE THAT LIFE!! until hubby got called back to work...now it's back to 4:30am!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum