I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq timeline of activity submitted to SC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

windreader1

First quarterly report of the Government of Iraq, which contains the action plan and timeline for the transition by 31 December 2010 to successor arrangements for the Development Fund for Iraq and International Advisory and Monitoring Board

Measure To be implemented by or before

Action plan and timeline to be submitted by the Government of Iraq to the Security Council or any other relevant United Nations body. Before April 2010

Government of Iraq to respond to any queries raised by the Security Council or any other relevant United Nations body regarding the action plan presented. April 2010

Government of Iraq to obtain preliminary support of Federal Reserve Bank for its desire to continue to use the current mechanism as a basis for the post-31 December 2010 period. Before 1 May 2010

Government of Iraq to complete its endeavours to determine the legal immunities to be granted to Central Bank of Iraq reserves and Iraqi Government assets, in accordance with the jurisdiction of the States in which Iraq intends to open accounts after 31 December 2010. Before June 2010

Government of Iraq, in accordance with the recommendation of the Committee of Financial Experts, to select an independent international auditor that will be responsible for auditing the successor entity to the Development Fund for Iraq. 15 June 2010

Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq, in consultation with the International Monetary Fund, to make arrangements with selected foreign central banks to hold the accounts referred to above. Before 1 July 2010

Government of Iraq to submit a report on its efforts to finalize foreign claims on the Government or its institutions. Before 1 August 2010

Government of Iraq to present a report on its efforts to settle outstanding claims in accordance with Paris Club conditions. November 2010

Committee of Financial Experts to take over duties and files of International Advisory and Monitoring Board. December 2010

WOW looks like a lot still needs to get done to take over the DFI......GLAD YOUR BACK MOM!!! I suck at the UN website.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum