I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaafari: the parliamentary session will remain open pending agreement on the post of Prime Minister 15/06/2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Jaafari: the parliamentary session will remain open pending agreement on the post of Prime Minister
15/06/2010

Former Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, said the parliament will remain open until agreement is reached on the prime minister, noting that the post of President of the Republic is linked to a new prime minister. He said al-Jaafari, head of the National Reform Movement, which entered the election within the Iraqi National Coalition, in

A press statement that "the position of President of the Republic is linked to a new prime minister," adding that "The parliament session will remain open until agreement is reached on that."

Abizaid and "We want to involve all the elements in the efficient morphological other lists within the government," noting that there were good elements in the list of Iraq and the Kurdistan Coalition and the rule of law "be part of the composition of the government."

He said al-Jaafari said in an interview with Iraqiya quasi-official Tuesday after the first session of Parliament at its second session that "the dialogue will begin between all parties will take into consideration the set of facts on her past experience and volumes of the menus and the benefits thereof," adding that "dialogues exist since the election and continues until now, and I think that the pace of conversations will grow the more the closer to a critical point to resolve any presidencies. "

He went on to say, "What is important that the options are balanced", adding that he "can not imagine a strong government without a strong prime minister."

The infallible, has been lifted today, the first meeting of new Council of Representatives, which witnessed the performance of the deputies to the Constitutional right, half an hour after opening, to keep an open meeting to give the political blocs have the opportunity to talk about forming the next government.

Consists of the new parliament of a number of major powers, notably the National Alliance, which holds the 159 seats in the 325 seats is the total seats in the House of Representatives (89 seats for the rule of law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the National Coalition led by the Supreme Council and the Sadrists, 70 seats), and a coalition of Iraqi led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi won 91 seats, the Kurdistan Alliance led by President Jalal Talabani and Kurdistan leader Massoud Barzani (43 seats).

The Parliament has a new well, the Vice-change movement led by Mustafa Nushirwan's 8 deputies, compatibility list, led by former speaker of parliament Iyad al-Samarrai of 5 seats and the coalition and the unity of Iraq, led by Interior Minister Jawad al-b, 4 seats, and the Kurdistan Islamic Union, 4 seats, the Islamic Group of Kurdistan B-2 seat, as well as eight seats for the quota of minorities.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php?id=2328

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum