I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi government will release “compensation Cheques” of article 140.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Saturday, July 24th 2010 9:03 PM
Iraqi government will release “compensation Cheques” of article 140.

Erbil, July 24 (AKnews) – The Iraqi Environment Minister has announced today the Ministry has planned to release the “Compensation Cheques,” which are related to article 140 in the national constitutional draft in the province of Erbil.

“We could end up all the difficulties related to the Bank procedures; so we are considering as a positive, because it gives us an opportunity to spend the compensation amount among exiled people in Kurdistan,” Nermin Othman said.

The Iraqi government has appointed the special budget to compensate the exile people for encouraging them to go back to their ancestors’ land in the frame of the principles of article 140 since 2007.

The Central Government spent the rate of 10 million (m.) Iraqi Dinars (ID) for each Kurdish exiled family and the rate of 20 m. ID for each Arab family.

The constitutional article 140 is dealing with the permanent dispute places between the central government of Iraq and Kurdistan regional government in Kurdistan region.

The Iraqi government had implemented the article in three methods, which were drawing back the immigrant residents to their ancestors’ positions, as well as setting population census in the area and holding a referendum process to bypass the difficulties between the central government and KRG, regarding the dispute places administration issues in 2007.

Ba/SH (AKnews)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum