I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

RELEASE OF CHAPTER 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RELEASE OF CHAPTER 7 Empty RELEASE OF CHAPTER 7 Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:43 am

SCOOBYDOO

Abbas al-Bayati, a positive decision is expected today from the UN Security Council o
.Abbas al-Bayati, a positive decision is expected today from the UN Security Council on Iraq

. Morning

.سابع . Baghdad / eyes are on this evening to New York where the UN Security Council will hold a special session on ways to consider removing Iraq from Chapter VII.
.. And so on, to expect the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati said the Security Council issued a positive decision on Iraq. .". Al-Bayati said the newspaper "Sabah" on Wednesday: "Iraq has fulfilled all its pledges in the original Aithml burdens and especially that these international sanctions were imposed on the dictatorial regime and not the Iraqi people."
.". He said al-Bayati: "There are currently no Maieiq or a real reason not to take the country out of this chapter, and if there were some outstanding issues with neighboring countries can be resolved in accordance with the joint committees between the two countries, especially Iraq announced that more than once its readiness for dialogue, openness and a line positive steps in this regard ".
.Western diplomats said earlier: "The first draft of the Security Council to extend the immunity enjoyed by the Development Fund for Iraq six months, despite the fact that Iraq's request for an extension for one year, ending the current protection later this month

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum