I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Source: Iraqi List and State of law Coalition to meet tomorrow; Hopeful to activate Erbil Agreement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Source: Iraqi List and State of law Coalition to meet tomorrow; Hopeful to activate Erbil Agreement
JUNE 4, 2011

Early detection, a political source said on Saturday, for an unannounced meeting between the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law tomorrow to implement the remainder of the terms of agreements Irbil, pointing out that state law gave the assurances to resolve the outstanding issues between the two sides.
It is noteworthy that the differences between state law and the Iraqi List, and reached its peak, especially after it suspended the Iraqi political blocs to attend the meetings, it accuses the Iraqi coalition of state law by failing to abide by past political and pass on the Council of strategic policies.
The source said in an interview (twilight) that “the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law Sitbagesan in an unannounced meeting tomorrow, Sunday, to establish the National Council of the Supreme policies, and implementation of the remaining provisions of agreements Erbil.”

The source, who requested anonymity, that “the witness tomorrow to reach a formula for the Adoption of the National Council of the policies of the upper and the internal law of the Council of Ministers and to activate the rest of the terms of agreements Arbil,” he said, adding that “a coalition of state law has given assurances to the Iraqi list in this regard.”
The President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani put forward, in last summer’s initiative to resolve the political crisis in Iraq, which resulted in the formation of the Iraqi government and the distribution of most sovereign and ministerial positions between the blocks within the project of the Government of National Partnership.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum