I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DT info to add more confusion...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DT info to add more confusion... Empty DT info to add more confusion... Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am

The Ali/DinarTrade stuff is just not making an sense business wise and I don't think we have gotten a "honest" information that has been going on with Dinartrade...so here is more info to add to the confusion!! CK

6/6/11 – Weekly Update

This “Weekly Update“ post is going to be
short and straight to the point, as I have specific information I wish
to share about what I’ve been hearing, and what is on my mind.

Firstly, on the subject of Ali and Dinar Trade, here’s what I’ve heard from credible sources:

What Ali told me directly last Thursday:

Ali and family are working on finalizing his purchase of the bank in
Iraq… much progress is being made now that it’s his only focus.
Dinar Trade will definitely be back selling Dinar.
Ali will definitely be opening up cash-in locations post-RV

What I’ve been told be others:

Ali is in the process of selling Dinar Trade.
Ali is out and won’t be coming back.

You
make the call on what you choose to believe regarding this information.
I’m as confused as you probably are with this new information. I’ll
keep you posted as soon as I hear anything different, or when I can
verify it. Until Ali tells me different, I must take his word for what
is going on, so we’ll see. With that said, I won’t be so naive to
believe everything he is telling me/us or not telling me/us. No doubt,
his business and what he does with it is his own, and that information
is certainly private. I am in a wait and see/hear mode!

UPDATE:
I’ve learned that Ali and Dinar Trade should be back in business within
as early as two weeks from now after having acquired “certain assets”
that would allow them to continue servicing the Dinar community without
future business process interruptions, and after they relocate their
business. So, what I can say is Ali has told me the truth from all I
can gather, which is what I would expect. – DD

2DT info to add more confusion... Empty Re: DT info to add more confusion... Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

Be back in two weeks, so is something on the rise, Question I'm just dreaming.

3DT info to add more confusion... Empty Re: DT info to add more confusion... Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 pm

windreader1

There is a lot more to this than what has come out. If you recall, there was a Q&A supposedly held with Ali several weeks before he closed his doors. Many who read that Q&A questioned whether it was Ali due to some of his statements. Some of the statements indicated that appreciation of the RV would be a very slow process and that he would only open the revaluation offices for business once the value hit the a certain value. It was a very strange conversation to say the least. The owner of another forum then posted that he had indeed talked to Ali who stated that yes he had given the interview.

Then there was the issue of the wire transfers being discontinued. The same owner of another forum posted that Ali had informed him that the reason was due to an increase in fees for the wire transfer from Wells Fargo. I checked with Wells Fargo and found out that there had not been any increase in wire transfer fees. So that story did not hold water. What was really interesting is that a couple of days after the owner of the forum had made this post it was pulled from his site.

Then Pan posted an article stating that Ali had been fined by the Arkansas Securities Commission for failing to have a license to sell currencies in the state of Arkansas. What was interesting is that other dinar sellers were also fined. The paperwork on Ali was the only one that stated he was paying the fine and in the process of obtaining the required license. This would be necessary in order to open the Arkansas office. The other vendors who were investigated had a cease selling order against them.

CK found that he is still selling overseas. I think it is the UK website that is still active, so it would appear that the problem is evidently in the US only.

Yep, do believe there is a lot more to this story than what has come out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum