I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ali info to Neno...?????

+5
Roxy
windreader1
gente
Panhead
MrsCK
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Ali info to Neno...????? Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm

MrsCK

GUESS THIS IS DATED FOR TODAY??? Don't know if any of it is true unless ChittyChitty calls me on the phone!

brought into chat from nenos chat

from
neno: Ok many of you are anticipating this info to come out tonight
and I was too but, just spoke with Ali and I have to be discrete here
but, some testing has to be done now to make sure everything that dinar
trade is bringing to the table is ready and secure. If you only knew
all the waiting for us that has been for this and of this (about 9
months now), this wait now is small time here. Please bare with me, I
promise you will not miss the information when it comes. Have a great
evening and it looks like maybe by Friday if not sooner. Ali said he
will message me tonight after he is finish and call me tomorrow. I am
suppose to leave for New Mexico Friday but if he says go for it, I will
make sure Cat gets it up if, I am not by a PC which I should have
excess too cause I am going out on a gas rig in the oil patch this
week-end to check out the directional process.. Good Night all...

more................

Here
is a update. Ali has gone over my chronology post to come and said,
"You think that is a little long"? lol, maybe but it is the way I want
to do this. He said it is all good but wants to have it looked at to
make sure everything is ok. The info is coming to you all I promise, I
am more impatient than Ali I guess or, you guys are pushing me there,
lol. Anyways he did say,"that this isn't going out until I say right"?
Of coarse I said, "No man, not until you say". You all got to respect
the wait, Ali is checking and double checking things so that when the
information is out, there is nothing in the way of the process. Ok that
is it now, go enjoy your research or the research posted by others on
the board. Commenting commenting commenting is what makes the thoughts
turn....

2Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

and people wonder where Okie get's his writing personality from?.....his daddy Neno.....LMAO

3Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

gente

gente

Ramble Channel...

4Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 pm

windreader1

This was posted on the 12th at DDT. Sounds like something is going on, hope it is positive.

"Due to my efforts with that, I am NOT going to be holding my Tidbits Radio show this week. I will pick it up again next week.

In relation to that, Ali asked me for another week before coming on to my show, as there were a few other things he needed to take care of before making his announcements, so that interview will be coming next week instead of this week. "

5Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Roxy

Roxy

Panhead wrote:and people wonder where Okie get's his writing personality from?.....his daddy Neno.....LMAO

OK Thats Funny Laughing

6Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

WB Roxy....we sure missed ya around here........

7Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 am

MrsCK

windreader1 wrote:This was posted on the 12th at DDT. Sounds like something is going on, hope it is positive.

"Due to my efforts with that, I am NOT going to be holding my Tidbits Radio show this week. I will pick it up again next week.

In relation to that, Ali asked me for another week before coming on to my show, as there were a few other things he needed to take care of before making his announcements, so that interview will be coming next week instead of this week. "

WHAT announcement? I can't think of any announcement that he would have to go on a radio show to make. Really just send a email out to your customer data base, it will make it to dinar world..hehehe Save time if Ali is so busy now that his "office" is closed.

Odd that DD & neno seem to know what is going on the inside of Ali's place...but Chitty has not said a word around here about it. Chitty you out of the loop? LOLOL

8Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 am

w8tin

I read a response that Ali [posted at Nenos] that clearly stated he had not agreed to and was not going to do any interview with DDT. He said nothing about any announcement. Actually it doesn't sound like he is making an 'announcement'...but has evidently given Neno some information to disseminate once he [Ali] goes over it to see if the info is accurate. My hunch [I am speculating] is that it is about opening his bank in Iraq and being able to factually state that there are small denominations which....basically proves [I think] that there is not going to be a lop. <<

9Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 am

MrsCK

Thanks w8tin

Like I stated, why does Ali have to go threw neno's to make an announcement??? 1. Ali has his own business website? 2. Email his customer database?

Doesn't seem to "professional" to have it posted by another then by him on his website/emailing. All it seems to do it make people more confused and the ones that are running a cash in office for Ali, talk in dang riddles!!

Why is Ali "approve" whatever is wrote...why is HE NOT writing it!!

10Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 am

chevy#3

Just a dog and pony gig....neno's low on hits so they have to build the drama bounce

11Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

lionheart

lionheart

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Suspect

12Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

chevy#3 wrote: Just a dog and pony gig....neno's low on hits so they have to build the drama bounce

well, that's what neno is known for DRAMA....not intel......

13Ali info to Neno...????? Empty Re: Ali info to Neno...????? Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

We always get the Drama link, seems like this whole misconfigured ride has been about the Drama... Does wear thin does it not? Just peek behind the curtains and you will find the Wizard pushing and pulling all the handles. Same Wizard, different names... LOL Click your heels CK and take us home....PLEASE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum