I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi government imposed a tax rate of 35% for the calculations of oil companies in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi government imposed a tax rate of 35% for the calculations of oil companies in Iraq
(المشرف العام) - (2009-05-21م) (Superintendent) - (2009-05-21 m)

بغداد - بلاد نيوز : Baghdad - the country's News:

قررت الحكومة العراقية فرض ضريبة دخل وبواقع 35 في المائة على دخل شركات النفط الأجنبية المتعاقدة للعمل في العراق. The Iraqi government and the imposition of income tax by 35 per cent on the income of foreign oil companies for contracting work in Iraq. وقال علي الدباغ المتحدث الرسمي باسم الحكومة العراقية أمس، ان "مجلس الوزراء قرر الموافقة على مشروع قانون ضريبة دخل على شركات النفط الأجنبية المتعاقدة للعمل في العراق استناداً إلى أحكام المادتين (61/ البند أولاً) و(80/ البند ثانياً) من الدستور مع الأخذ بنظر الاعتبار توصية مجلس شورى الدولة بإضافة مادة إلى مشروع القانون تنص على أن تطبق أحكام ضريبة الدخل رقم (113) لسنة 1982 في كل ما لم يرد به نص في هذا القانون على أن لا تقل عن 35%". Ali al-Dabbagh, Spokesman for the Iraqi government yesterday said that "the Council of Ministers decided to approve the draft law on income tax on foreign oil companies contracting for work in Iraq on the basis of the provisions of Articles (61 / item I) and (80 / second item) of the Constitution with the introduction of into consideration the recommendation of the State Consultative Council to add an article to the draft law provides that the applicable provisions of the Income Tax No. (113) for the year 1982 in all the text is not in the law that not less than 35%. "

وأكد الدباغ في بيان أن هذه "الموافقة على مشروع قانون تعديل فرض ضريبة على دخل شركات النفط الأجنبية تأتي ضماناً لحق العراق في فرض ضرائب على ما يستخرج ويصنع من النفط ومشتقاته من قبل شركات كان قد تم التعاقد معها لهذه العملية، وضمان استيفاء هذه الضرائب للاستفادة منها للدخل الوطني". Dabbagh said in a statement that "the approval of the Amendment Bill to impose a tax on income of foreign oil companies is to guarantee Iraq's right to impose taxes on what is extracted and manufactured from petroleum and its derivatives by companies that had been contracted for this process, and to ensure that this tax benefit of national income. " مشيرا إلى أن "وزارة النفط طالبت بتقديم مشروع هذا القانون بغية تشريعه لأن ذلك من شأنه أن يؤمن دعماً للاقتصاد الوطني". He pointed out that "the oil ministry called for the submission of this draft law in order to be enacted because it would provide support to the national economy."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum