I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Bank will adopt a new organization for the development of the Iraqi private sector

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fbusiness.php%3Fid%3D4444

The World Bank will adopt a new organization for the development of the Iraqi private sector

06-12-2011

(Voice of Iraq) - The International Federation of Iraqi businessmen that the IMF adopt a new organization for the development of the Iraqi private sector and put through the economic policy of the country.

The head of the International Federation of Iraqi businessmen punitive Hamid said in a statement (of the Agency news) on Tuesday: the International Monetary Fund will adopt a new organization sponsoring the Iraqi economy through the development of its private sector and the development of the economic policy of the country, adding: This will be done in agreement with the Iraqi government as a result of the government's inability to draw a clear economic policy.

He said punitive: that this organization will call on all international economic organizations and local communities to develop an economic policy based on the basis of correct and accurate, stating: The reason for the resort's central bank to move, so as to intercept the financial budget for the year (2012) as its operating budget was larger than the investment budget.

He said the President of the International Federation of businessmen Iraq: The main objective of the adoption of this organization is to energize the private sector and engage with the public sector in the investment process and the reconstruction of the country, is certain: it will put the Iraqi economy, the general line and on the march, which kept pace with the evolution in the world and regional countries.

The head of the International Federation of Iraqi Businessmen Union to develop the same with this new organization in order to develop studies and research of the Iraqi economy for the development and promotion.

The International Monetary Fund has objected to the upcoming budget as a result of increasing the proportion of the operating budget by (72%) at the expense of the investment budget, in addition to the pricing set for the price of a barrel of oil set on the basis of which the budget.

MrsCK

veryyyyyyyy interesting thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum