I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and his work must not interfere Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Attorney Yasiri: c

Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and his work must not interfere
On: Friday 01/06/2012 12:15

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri not to the work of central bank intervention in order to achieve high Precautions and strengthen the Iraqi dinar in the market.
Yasiri said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: in order to preserve the Iraqi dinar in the market for non-interference must be the work of the Central Bank to increase reserves and this makes the local economy to the rest of discreet states.
The Yasiri: The Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar and the dollar through the auction in the bank by selling the dollar against the dinar, and so have Satraly operation without interference effects.
It is noted that the cash reserve subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, which will hopefully be lifted and Iraq's imports and that the financial policy of the central bank depends on maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate.

http://translate.google.com/translat...iew_29300.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum