I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul facts on Israel...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paul facts on Israel... Empty Paul facts on Israel... Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 am

MrsCK

This a quote from a article that I found VERY interesting:

According to The Globe, "Dean Spiliotes, an independent political analyst from New Hampshire, said Paul’s foreign policy contradicts core Republican tenets of strong national security and defence. But it appeals to Americans who are tired of war and focused on economic issues."

The foreign policy differences between Ron Paul and his adversaries make him an ideal candidate for those tired of America's war hawks bankrupting the country.

During the Republican candidates’ debate, Paul didn’t believe Israel would actually strike Iran–but if it did, “we need to get out of their way,” he cautioned.

“When they want to have peace treaties, we tell them what they can do because we buy their allegiance and they sacrifice their sovereignty to us,” admonished Paul.

“They decide they want to bomb something?" asked Paul. "That's their business, but they should suffer the consequences. Israel has 200–300 nuclear missiles and they can take care of themselves.”

For an American politician to make comments like that took courage. The one that followed would certainly upset American Israeli supporters:

We don't even have a treaty with Israel. Why do we have this automatic commitment that we're going to send our kids and send our money endlessly to Israel?”

WOW Israel has that MANY Nuclear missiles? I thought it was illegal per the UN to have nuclear missiles???

2Paul facts on Israel... Empty Re: Paul facts on Israel... Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 am

MrsCK

U.S. Defense Secretary Admits Iran Not Developing Nukes

2012 January 12

Posted by Pat Donworth

U.S. Defense Secretary Admits Iran Not Developing Nukes

Conscious Life News, 01-11-2012

On Face The Nation on CBS, Defense Secretary Leon
Panetta acknowledged that despite the demonization of Iran, they are not
building a nuclear arsenal but rather “nuclear capability,” of energy.

Panetta’s statement, “To make them understand that they cannot
continue to do what they’re doing. Are they trying to develop a nuclear
weapon? No. But we know that they’re trying to develop a nuclear
capability, and that’s what concerns us.”

The first nuclear fuel rod in Iran was recently developed from
locally enriched uranium. Iran is participating with IAEA to develop
nuclear power most likely to develop a more modern infrastructure.

3Paul facts on Israel... Empty Re: Paul facts on Israel... Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I admire Ron Pauls stance on this....but having been to Israel several times I've been asked several times why the US give their country so much money?...Paul is right, it's to buy their allegiance.
While I believe we should support Israel as much as possible (we give more money every year to their adversaries) we should unleash them and let them handle their business.....they did quite well before we put them on a leash back in the 70's.

4Paul facts on Israel... Empty Re: Paul facts on Israel... Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 am

chevy#3

Unfortunately the ole' saying,"There is none so blind as he who will not see "applies to most Americans when it comes to Israel.Something i have never innerstood and can't is why do we support a country that is not a democracy and have no constitution and refuse to allow the IAEC to inspect it's nuclear reactors!

5Paul facts on Israel... Empty Re: Paul facts on Israel... Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 am

windreader1

On November 8, 2011 the Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) submitted a 28 page report, S/2011/695, on Iran’s nuclear activities to the Security Council. The following is an excerpt from that report. Guess Panetta missed the briefing on this one.

Excerpt from S/2011/695
43. The information indicates that Iran has carried out the following activities that
are relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device:

• Efforts, some successful, to procure nuclear related and dual use equipment
and materials by military related individuals and entities (Annex, Sections C.1
and C.2);

• Efforts to develop undeclared pathways for the production of nuclear material
(Annex, Section C.3);

• The acquisition of nuclear weapons development information and
documentation from a clandestine nuclear supply network (Annex, Section C.4);
and

• Work on the development of an indigenous design of a nuclear weapon
including the testing of components (Annex, Sections C.5-C.12).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum