I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samurai Kuwait proposes to invest funds for the projects in Iraq in

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Samurai Kuwait proposes to invest funds for the projects in Iraq in

08/07/2009 21:05 GMT:

Proposed by the President of the House of Representatives of Kuwait, Iyad Samarrai, the use of compensation funds because of the Iraq invasion in 1990, investment projects in Iraq.

The Samurai, this proposal on Wednesday at the conclusion of his visit to Kuwait four-day focused on ways to strengthen relations between the two countries are strained due to the controversy over the issue of compensation.

Al-Samarrai told reporters at a news conference in Kuwait City with Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Jassem Al-Kharafi, the awards came from the United Nations resolutions, which he said had acquired the status of finality must not be modified only through the review of these decisions.

Samarrai said he tried to submit an alternative investment to the prospects for the opening of Kuwait into Iraq across the convention between the two countries, pointing out that such a move in which the benefit of Iraq and Kuwait as well.

For his part, praised Al-Samarrai, a visit to Kuwait, calling it the step in the right direction.

Kharafi stressed the importance of the continuation of such meetings, which he said it helps to dampen the atmosphere between the two countries and contribute to the consolidation of relations between them.

The monster with the press conference, that the differences between the two sides can be resolved through direct dialogue.

The above article is like "job well done" but now this one isn't:

Shabandar describes a visit to Kuwait Samarraie failure

08/07/2009 19:43

Rep. of the bloc, the Iraqi National Shabandar attributed the results of visit of the President of the Parliament of Kuwait, Iyad Samarrai, a failure, and said that "al-Samarrai managed to establish the rights of Kuwait to Iraq at the level of debt and reparations."

The Shabandar correspondent in an interview with "Radio Sawa" on the belief that the Samurai, has returned empty-handed from Kuwait, he said, "through which he said his claims that the Iraqi parliament contained no legal basis."

For his part, MP for counting the Islamic Virtue Party Jaber Khalifa Jaber al-Samarrai's visit to Kuwait a positive step to strengthen relations between the two countries "and to eliminate confusion and Alamshadat obtained on the debt, and removing Iraq from Chapter VII."

The Iraqi forces have been criticized Kuwait's insistence on obtaining debt and compensation, without showing a flexible attitude towards Iraq.

Correspondent of "Radio Sawa" in Baghdad, Alaa Hassan and Details:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum