I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurd reveal a Government request to withdraw the Bill from the House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Kurd reveal a Government request to withdraw the Bill from the House

25/01/2012 13:02

Baghdad January 25 (aknews) – uncover the Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi Council of representatives, Wednesday, possession information indicating that the Federal Government deputies addressed an official letter to withdraw the draft hydrocarbon law which referred to him earlier, stating that the Government will adopt the draft law of oil and gas for 2007 as a basis for discussion.

The relationship soured recently between Baghdad and Erbil, Kurdistan rejected a draft hydrocarbon law approved by the Iraqi Government.

The territory says that draft law focused powers but the Federal Government in managing the oil wealth at the expense of provincial territory, as he passed by the Council of Ministers without due process.

The Bloc's spokesman said alatroshi Farhad Kurdistan News (aknews), "the information that the Government had sent a formal letter to the House two weeks ago to withdraw the draft law includes oil and gas transmitted by recently."

He said: "according to my information, the Council of Ministers sent his request to the House and wanted to adopt the draft 2007 for discussion," he said, adding that "the Parliamentary Committee on petroleum and energy has not been subject at its meeting yesterday.

And alatroshi that "El favor adoption of the 2007 draft as a basis for discussion and final require adjustments to conform to the Constitution of Iraq."

Completed three joint commissions formed between Baghdad and Erbil of three reports to resolve outstanding issues and submitted to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki for consideration and formulation of its position, after a Kurdish delegation visited Baghdad in 24 of the last month, and held meetings with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and speaker of the House of Osama alngivi, the delegation emphasized the positive talks.

The three commissions took it upon themselves to find solutions to a disputed areas between Baghdad and the region of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan regional budget guards "from", and the law of oil and gas.

Roots of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil to oil contracts were entered into the territory with global oil companies without the consent of the Federal Ministry of oil contracts that were "void" and unconstitutional.

One of the Erbil conventions items to agree on the law of oil and gas, but the territory accused National Alliance wrap conventions and pass the draft law without taking the position of the Al-Kurd.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum