I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saudi Salafi delivered funds to the Parliament of Kuwait

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Demands with: Saudi Salafi delivered funds to the Parliament of Kuwait

09/02/2012 15:42
Baghdad/Orr news

Accused Member State law Saad delivery demands with Saudi Arabia to Salafi Islamist Kuwaiti Parliament seats through financial support.

"said demands with Saudi money which brought Islamists and Salafi to the Kuwaiti Parliament", stating that "there is a clear arrangement between Saudi and Kuwaiti Salafist Salafi in funding media and pressure on public elections."

and He demands with "Salafi Islamist ascent to the Kuwaiti Parliament concern for Iraq in General, and in respect to that outstanding matters", pointing out the "inability of the Kuwaiti Parliament opposition Kuwaiti Government intervention or if that resolved outstanding issues with the Iraqi counterpart."

Member State of law "that the Kuwaiti Government to implement the demands of the Iraqi Government with regard to Kuwaiti and Iraqi debt but that agenda item 7 Saudi Arabia prevents that." said a member of the National Coalition on Al-Alaq "We wish the new Kuwaiti Parliament deputies to be more open and aware of the issues of Iraq as belonging to the tyrant Saddam represents Division."

He said: "we respect the Islamic Islamic parties, being now in the same boat and we cooperate among ourselves." this has changed the political landscape in Kuwait after the opposition leadership achieved (Islamists) won a landslide victory in the parliamentary election, which took place last Thursday now dominate the 34 seats out of 50.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum