I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Empty Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Roxy

Roxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today in the chat, I mentioned a phone conversation my husband had with a friend, Haroon, who now lives in KC MO but is from India. He has been to Dubai himself many times, and he understands how government and finance works over there.

Haroon is a "research junkie" who reads the Wall Street Journal cover to cover everyday. To give you an example of his knowlege, he told my husband that Nestle (my husbands employer) was going to buy Gerber 6 months before it was ever public. He also researched the Presidential election and knew which candidate was going to win each and every state and he was correct on all. Those are two examples of his predictions from his research.

A couple weeks ago, about the time we were getting the same information from medic, my husband told Haroon we were holding some Iraqi dinar. Haroon told my husband that the RV is very soon, and that it will be between $2-$4. The whole time Medic and Haroons information has lined up. So I have complete confidence in everything Medic has shared with us.

Today, my husband called Haroon and asked him about the dinar again, knowing he knows people in Dubai himself. The following is what Haroon stated... The reason the dinar has not had an RV is because Chapter7 has not been removed. According to chapter 7 it is against international law to conduct business with Iraq until it is lifted. He said all the countries that have contracts signed with Iraq cannot legally do business there until it has been lifted.
He read an arcticle dated July 5th that stated that Kuwait is asking the UN to lift chapter 7. He feels after his research that it is just a formality to be lifted and will be done this week at the UN meeting.
He then proceded to explain why it would RV this Friday Sat, or Sunday provided the lift of chapter7. The reason it will Rv on our weekend is because Iraq feels there are more sellers than buyers of the dinar. So they do it on a weekend to keep the transactions world wide lower than if all world banks are open for business. So it is done on like a rotation basis worldwide. Otherwise the dinar would plumit.
He also stated that if it is true of the 4% flucuation up or down, this will keep the dinar stable within 4%. And how they do that is they have countries lined up to buy or sell dinar, whichever is needed to keep it within 4% of the original value.
He also said the reason they want to take the large denominations out of circulation is because of criminal activity, i.e. drugs, guns, etc. He stated if it was in circulation and if you went into buy a candy bar and a soda, they wouldn't be able to make change for a 25K note. (That is just an example.)
He stated their weekend is our Thursday and Friday, so if you think about it, it does make sense about the rotation of the banks.
Haroon also feels that the RV rate will be equal to Kuwaits currency rate right now or slightly below, but not higher. He thinks .10-.20 lower which would be 3.30-3.40.
Remember this is a rumor site, and just FYI Haroon holds no dinar. Just a real good friend.

His information has always lined up with Medics. And they both agree on Chapter 7.

And IMO, I feel the oil companies are probably lobbying for chapter7 to be released as well, since they have signed contracts, but can't touch the oil until it is lifted according to international law.

Now this is a rumor site, and please don't stone me if it isn't this Friday, but he feels it will be the Friday after Chap 7 is lifted, whenever that may be.

2Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Empty Re: Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

No offense but not until today has Medic agreed that Ch.7 needed
to be removed for reval. As a matter of fact, Medic would laugh
at any one who said otherwise. I will trust your friends opinion
but would not link him to Medic as a reliable source.

3Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Empty Re: Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Wonder why he would say the rate and date but not want to buy dinar for himself... things that make you go hmmmmmmm.....

4Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Empty Re: Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 am

bjdksl

bjdksl

oh well, roxy thanks for the great post, here comes another weekend to look foward too, we just have to sit back and see what developes. C'mon get that darn chapter 7 over with already! Wondering why the UN is taking so long to lift that darn chapter 7!

alooooha!

5Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Empty Re: Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 am

....still find it odd that SFmefic keeps listening to certain sources that repeatedly give him bum scoop.....at least he finally wised up to Article 7 needing to be lifted.....lol.....

6Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Empty Re: Rumor by Sky posted at dinar rumor Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 am

good post Roxy. I hope haroon is correct.......and thank you Sky...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum