I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cabinet approves draft federal budget law allocates $ 500 million to settle the issue of airline

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Cabinet approves draft federal budget law allocates $ 500 million to settle the issue of airline

23-10-2012

The Council of Ministers approved, during its regular 46 on the federal budget law, as well as the allocation of $ 500 million to settle the issue of Iraqi Airways.

He said government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said in a statement received Agency (news) copy of it on Tuesday: The Council of Ministers approved a draft budget law of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2013 / with the ministerial committee competent to review observations Cabinet members and observance in addition to the record shared with representatives of the Kurdistan region and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

The statement added: it was confirmed the cabinet decision the previous allocation of $ (300) million in the federal budget for 2012 and the allocation of $ (200) million in the federal budget for the year 2013 pursuant to the agreement between the Ministries of Transport and Communications of Kuwait to resolve the issue Airways Iraqi and The Ministry of Finance implemented.

MrsCK

about time...LOL

lionheart

lionheart

Iraq» $ 500 million deposited account «Kuwait» New York

20 February 2013 6: 56 am Last updated: Feb. 20, 2013 6: 56 am

Iraqi
Airways filed Sunday $ 500 million to KAC's account in New York, the
headquarters of JP Morgan, which had been agreed between the two
Governments as compensation for Kuwait» for waiving issues and
provisions that were filed against Iraqi Airways».

Relevant
source for «home» that «Kuwait» taking necessary action to convert the
amount to the Treasury General of the nation, in implementation of law
No. 22 of 2012, although «Kuwait» considers that this amount of their
rights, as compensation for aircraft and spare parts lost during the
invasion, pointing out that "Kuwait is not the only State to offset
other government institutions, adding that" Kuwait» will intend to claim
their right to recover compensation of 500 million Dollar again as an
inherent right of the Corporation.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mubasher.info%2Fportal%2FISX%2FgetDetailsStory.html%3FstoryId%3D2253416%26goToHomePageParam%3Dtr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum