I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lower house passes EU-Iraq partnership agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

windreader1

8 February 2013

Prague, Feb 7 (CTK) - The Czech Chamber of Deputies, like the Senate in end-January, passed Thursday an EU-Iraq partnership agreement that contains a commitment to cooperate in fighting and averting terrorism.

Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg (TOP 09) said the agreement is fully in line with the Czech foreign political interests.
The EU member states signed the agreement with Baghdad in Brussels last May.

The Czech government presents the document as the main element in EU support to Iraq.

The two sides to the agreement want to make an exchange of information on terrorist groups and their support networks an instrument of cooperation in fighting terrorism.

Besides a political dialogue, business and investments, the agreement also provides for cooperation in energy industry, transport, education and human rights protection.

The EU and Iraq have also granted one another a special-treatment clause in the agreement.

windreader1

It was the last sentence in this article that caught my attention.

MrsCK

wow agree the last line is "HUH"? What "special-treatment" clause??? Would love to read that!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum