I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait calls on the Security Council to keep Iraq under Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwait calls on the Security Council to keep Iraq under Chapter VII

Demanded that the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, the Security Council to keep Iraq under Chapter VII and its continuity in the payment of compensation through the deduction of five per cent of oil revenues.
Well-informed sources said on Saturday that Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah arrived in New York to demand UN Security Council to keep Iraq under Chapter VII. The UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will report to the Council members to explain the nature of developments in Iraq and measures to be taken to help him get out of the money in the Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations. Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Iraq would not regain full sovereignty and independence from the disposal of part of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

http://translate.google.com/translat...history_state0

redfox55

wow

sounds like they were trying to just release iraq just their money at this time and they say the want the whole enchilada...if i could get billions of money now and the rest lifted later id go for it.....but id u have billions already i guess u dont need a few more

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum